ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe
ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe is a highly recommended Hluhluwe hotel providing accommodation in 77 guest rooms for tourists visiting the Zululand region.
Rich in natural ambience and with a distinctively African rhythm, ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe, treats guests to luxurious accommodation in Hluhluwe, tantalising cuisine, and a world-class service with friendly staff who live the motto "hospitality is our game".
ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe, encourages visitors to leave the modern world behind and to embark on a discovery ... the untamed beauty of Kwazulu Natal's Elephant coast and the neighbouring wildlife and marine reserves have created a vibrant Eco-system of unrivalled diversity.
At the ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe, you'll discover the wild nature of Africa and you will rejoice in the luxury and revel in the friendly warmth of one of Africa's most welcoming hotels!
Feel the distinctive rhythm on the swimming pool terrace and soak up the cultural richness in the evenings.
Anew Hotel Hluhluwe & Safaris rooms offer the following:
• Flatscreen TV with selected DSTV Channels
• Satellite Television
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Individually controlled air conditioning units
• En-suite bathrooms
Sumptuous cuisine is served in the restaurant area, which is warm with local cultural charm and atmosphere. Champagne breakfasts, bush braais, packed lunches and picnics can be arranged on request. For those wanting to dine a little differently the traditional Zulu Boma takes the dining experience outdoors, under the African sky. Group bookings of 10 people or more are taken for Boma dinners.
• Swimming pool
• Open vehicle game drives to the world renowned Hluhluwe / Umfolozi Game Reserve, home of the Big Five
• Jungle gym
• Paintball and archery targets
• Bird viewing
• Guided walks through False Bay Wildlife Reserve
• Golf at Umfolozi Country Club or Monzi Country Club
• St Lucia Crocodile Centre and Snake Park
• Boat Cruises on St Lucia Estuary
• Fishing and • Whale watching
• Scuba Diving
• Pineapple farms
• Wild Cat Project
• Traditional Zulu village
• Zulu Croc