Terms and Conditions
Payment of the deposit and / or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed to be acceptance of these conditions and binding upon all guests.
Securing of Bookings:
No keys can be released without full and final settlement.
1) Certain establishments require full payment to secure reservation.
1.1) Confirmation letter will be sent confirming your reservation
1.2) Guest Certificate will also be provided which needs to be produced at arrivals together with your ID / Passport
2) Private establishments require 50% deposit to secure reservation and balance 1 month prior to occupation.
1.1) Confirmation letter will be sent confirming your reservation, please ensure that you produce this letter and your ID / Passport
NB: YOUR RESERVATION WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED AFTER RECEIPT OF DEPOSIT.
MOST IMPORTANT: Please forward proof of payment to us after deposit has been made. The property will be re-let after 24hrs if no deposit confirmation has been received.
1) Sub-letting is strictly prohibited unless prior arrangements have been made and new booking confirmations and guest certificates have been amended.
2) Certain establishments might charge a name change fee.
1) Establishments vary and it is at their discretion to charge breakage deposits. Please communicate with the individual properties as to refund of these breakage deposits as Mzansi Destinations cannot be held accountable if monies are not refunded.
2) Should the property be damaged either wilfully or not, by negligence or not, by yourself or any other, you agree to pay for the said damages if it exceeds the amount held via the breakage deposit.
1) All establishments are let strictly on the number of beds available for guests and any excess of that number will not be accepted. (Children inclusive). Failure to adhere to these conditions will lead to immediate eviction without any money refunded.
2) Caravans and tents are prohibited
Arrival and Departure Times
1) Arrivals: All establishments vary, it is imperative to refer to your Booking Confirmation / Guest Certificate.
2) Departures: All establishments vary, it is imperative to refer to your Booking Confirmation / Guest Certificate.
Should you wish to depart later than the specified time on your confirmation kindly communicate this with the establishment if they can permit this request, failure to do so can result in an additional cost.
1) Some establishments have inventories which need to be checked upon arrival. It is of vital importance to check and advise establishment immediately of discrepancies as you could be held accountable for the loss / damage.
Servicing of Units
1) Certain establishments are serviced every day except Sundays and Public Holidays
2) Private Rentals – servicing to be done by occupants, or a cleaning service can be provided at an additional cost.
3) Linen is provided
4) Towels – beach towels are to be supplied by occupants
Bath towels – your booking confirmation or guest certificate will advise if bath towels are provided or not. Not all establishments provide bath towels.
1) Upon departure all windows closed and outside doors to be locked. All alarm systems must be activated. Tenants will be held liable if any of the above is not adhered to and any losses occur.
2) Keys are to be returned to main reception desk or office upon departure, failure to do so will results in keys being replaced and costs will be for your account.
1) All establishments are non-smoking establishments. Please use smoking allocated areas to avoid unnecessary complications and loss of breakage deposit refunds.
1) Mzansi Destinations or any establishment affiliated shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, theft, damage, accident, delay or inconvenience, howsoever caused during your stay. NOR Any loss or additional expense caused due to acts of nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, fire, labor action, government action or natural disaster, bad weather, interrupted electrical / water / municipal (loadshedding) service or other causes is also not for the . No refunds or reductions in rates will be entertained.
1) Cancellation fee - R450-00.
2) A cancellation will only be possible if we are able to find another client to take over your booking, a 10% fee (plus the cancellation fee) will be levied and you will then receive the balance of the monies recovered.
3) Should a deposit only have been paid with balance upon arrival clause then no refund will be entertained.
4) Should accommodation not meet your requirements no monies will be refunded as photo’s would have been provided for your perusal.
5) Should you wish to depart earlier than the departure date for whatsoever reason no monies will be refunded.
Right of Admission Reserved
1) Failure to abide by the establishment rules may lead to eviction by establishment managers with no refund.
2) Please ensure that you make yourself aware of the establishment rules upon check-in to avoid unnecessary complications.
1) No pets will be allowed at any of the resorts unless it is specified that it is a pet friendly resort. Should you arrive with a pet your booking will be cancelled and no refund will be entertained.